DAP 6.2 BETA Unicode

Discussion about Mediachance DAP
tartine78

Re: DAP Beta 6.2U quits when 2 round of batch mode multi presets

Post by tartine78 »

Hello,

testing dap 6.2U

Dap still quits when 2 round of batch mode multi presets as it does by the past (dap 4 and 5)
it is not new but an update in dap 5 said that if dap crashes, it keeps all presets in the queue and you can can restart batch from where it crashed but i don't understand how to do that.

After crash and restarting DAP 6.2U the presets batch queue is flushed and i don' see anything to restart batch where it crashed.

I have to say my batch list is pretty long and take 4 hours to complete the batch so perhaps it is due to sleeping mode activation.
great software btw.

Wish: there is no reason that presets informations overlay on the image while processing itcould be fine to toggle it of to be able to see the entire image (and even reccord the DAPing process in MP4).

mike
tartine78

DAP6.2 U-paint helper module:add reproduction grid overlay

Post by tartine78 »

Hello,

testing Dap 6.2U
i was wondering if you could add a construction/reproduction grid overlay as you did with crop marks in U-paint helper module
to help to reproduce on a real canvas
https://hyp.is/fSjpJEg6EeuLRH_vLMpgrw/w ... manual.pdf
tartine78

Batch multi-templates error due to custom presets folder ?

Post by tartine78 »

Hello,

testing DAP beta 6.2U
In multi-presets batch mode, DAP6 (and6.2U) pops up an error when running the batch including some presets in subfolders
error when running the batch including some presets in subfolders
error when running the batch including some presets in subfolders
2020-12-27 15_52_29-dap62Ubatcherror.png (314.5 KiB) Viewed 1163 times

When I run "manually" the same preset from the same subfoldfer (without batch: no problem))
same thing with presets installed directly in C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DAP\objectpacks; no problem.

When this error occurs, you have to quit DAP because presets are grayed (you can't select any presets/templates
greyed presets- hve to quit and run again dap
greyed presets- hve to quit and run again dap
2020-12-27 17_03_15-saint-palais-mer-6572_w300.jpg - Dynamic Auto Painter PROgrey.png (4.22 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
tartine78

Re: Batch multi-templates error due to custom presets folder ?

Post by tartine78 »

tartine78 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:13 am Hello,

testing DAP beta 6.2U
In multi-presets batch mode, DAP6 (and6.2U) pops up an error when running the batch including some presets in subfolders
2020-12-27 15_52_29-dap62Ubatcherror.png
I thought I resolved it...but no
I had mixed copy dap originals presets and other downloaded from mmforums in \My Documents\DAP\objectpacks
so:
- I moved all theses presets that were directly in \My Documents\DAP\objectpacks root folder in a subfolder
- I restarted dap (so dap displays official presets from C:\Program Files\DAPPRO6\objectpacks\

no more problems for the moment
presets in subfolder ar shown with an "[F] before the name of the preset
presets in subfolder ar shown with an "[F] before the name of the preset
2020-12-28 13_25_50-Template Batch Process (One input image painted with multiple templates).png (53.39 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
But the error came back
For now, i bypass the problem by inserting manually the presets i want in "My Document
\DAP\objectpack"

I wish there was a way to run a multiple templates/presets batch easier

btw for subfolder creation the dap pdf manual is a bit misleading (you don't have to create them manualy from windows file explorer)
you can create the in DAP
https://hyp.is/Ur_feEkAEeus57dM_xgR5w/w ... manual.pdf

hope it helps.

Mike
Last edited by tartine78 on Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
tartine78

Re: DAP 6 keep the file/presets in both batch modes

Post by tartine78 »

Hello,

in Dap 6.12 and 6.2U batch module
"keep the file in batch" is misspell ("kepp" instead of "keep"').

btw, this option would be very useful in multi-presets batch mode
as well as the others options to ease workflow. .
options would be usefull in boyh batch modes
options would be usefull in boyh batch modes
2020-12-29 07_07_01-Batch Process (Multiple Input images painted with the same Template).png (4.01 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
for exemple, being able to search for "[F]" could help us to select preset from subfolders only
but other options could help
wish advanced search option
wish advanced search option
2020-12-28 13_25_50-Template Batch Process (One input image painted with multiple templates).png (53.39 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Mike
tartine78

error running Multiple templates batch with templates in custom subfolders

Post by tartine78 »

hello,
in dap6.12 PRO
error running Multiple templates batch with templates in custom subfolders
some presets are shown in folders eand some don"t
some presets are shown in folders eand some don"t
2021-01-04 17_09_33-2021-01-03 02_38_50-Template Batch Process (One input image painted with multiplrem.png (78.8 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
as I said in a previous post, you can overcome this by puting the presets you want to use in you batch directly in your "my document/DAP/objectpacks/" folder and the one you want to skip in a subfolder within a folder inside "my document/DAP/objectpacks/" (that way DAP doesn't see them.
then add all presets shown to batch
but you can get rid of the official (great btw) templates if you don't want to use them by manualy moving them from c:program/dap6 folder to a subfolder
move the template you don't want to be used in batch in subfolder named "skipped" for ie
move the template you don't want to be used in batch in subfolder named "skipped" for ie
2021-01-04 17_38_12-objectpacksskiped.png (4.06 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
this way it is easier to select the templates you want to use in your batch (if you've got plenty of them)