Looking for a place to host 1 million brushes

Discussion about Mediachance DAP
LaVieDartiste

Looking for a place to host 1 million brushes

Post by LaVieDartiste »

Well with the Covid I seriously got bored and decided to render something useful for the community I generated a pack of 1000000+ png files of 600x600 of all kinds of brush type patterns.

Included in the pack are some batch files which use imagemagick to rotate and flip them to make 8 million = unique designs and another script to reduce to 300x300 *for older versions of DAP) and a 300x300 inside a 600x600 space for the second half of the AOP mapping.

I'll probably code also something to merge the 10x10 grid automatically but i'm still trying to figure out the best way to generate them.

The file pack is in the 80 gigs range so I'm not keen on making this a torrent as for seeding at the starter would tax my system to hell I thought about archive.org

If someone could give me suggestions on how to share this as like me the pack will keep you busy for a while.

Most appreciated.
Enjoy the week-end folks

LaVieDartiste
LadyArtist

Re: Looking for a place to host 1 million brushes

Post by LadyArtist »

How about a Cloud storage? There are some free ones and some you have to pay. I like OneDrive but there are others.
LaVieDartiste

Post by LaVieDartiste »

@LadyArtist Thanks for the suggestion I decided that i'm splitting the pack in DVD size and I'll be uploading this week to archive.org after consideration it was the simplest place to store them.

I'll post a update with the Download location once all uploaded (And theses days with so many people online upload speeds are a killer)

I'll probably add more packs of other goodies if people like them.

Best Regards
rgalka

Post by rgalka »

Thanks... looking forward to it. Very generous of you.
galacticguru

Post by galacticguru »

Hello. Did you upload the brushes? thx